Theme 1: The Neuroscience of Eating Disorders
- "The Ravello Profile - Neuropsychological Profiles in Eating Disorders"
- "Anorexia Nervosa: In search of a neurobiological substrate"
- Social and ethical dimensions of fMRI: Anorexia Nervosa as a case study"
- "Does neuropsychological profile influence experience of body in anorexia nervosa?"
- " Investigating the neural substrates of emotional processing in females recovered from Anorexia Nervosa"
Theme 2: Risk Factors for the Development of Eating Disorders
- "Season of Birth in Anorexia Nervosa"
- "Co-Morbid Diabetes and Eating Disorders - an exploration of prevalence, psychological correlates and diabetic control"
Theme 3: Assessment
- "Reliability and validity studies of the Norwegian versions of the Eating Disorder Examination Questionnaire EDE- Q, Clinical Impairment Assessment CIA, Body Checking Questionnaire BCQ and Body Shape Questionnaire BSQ"
- "Assessment of mentalizing in patients with eating disorders"
Theme 4: Clinical research
- "Developing and evaluating mentalization-based treatment for eating disorders"
- "Cognitive Remediation Therapy (CRT) for Children and Adolescents - Developing a Complex Mental Health Care Intervention"
- "Teamwork and interaction during mealtimes on eating disorder in-patient units"
- "Metabolic changes in anorexia nervosa patients"
- "Eating disorders among patients treated for personality disorders in the Day treatment network in Norway"
19.03.2011 18:20 |